Reviewed in India on 10 August 2020
Colour: Mirage BlackStyle name: 6GB RAMVerified Purchase
Honest review for a Honest Samsung phone. I am writing this review after using M31s for more than half month. And my verdict based on truly improved Samsung M series with my experience & tested after usage only.
Superior, as it matches any S series flagship premium in classy look, strong built for this budget amount. My hand is small but still I found 6.5 inches display is good to handle as it is well managed for one hand use also.
DISPLAY & FINGERPRINT.
With Samsung SuperAmoled display you can truly trust the amazing view angle. Now in M31s feature of Widevine L Certification you can enjoy all those global Dolby theatre experience. I found it reliable for my 1920p to 4k level of movie watching without any distraction due to Infinite O display which gives Full Screen Ratio. Fingerprint on side is much faster than I expected. It doesn’t takes a second also to open. Even FaceUnlock is faster.
Main benefit of this midrange M series is it’s maasive 6000mAh battery which gave me enough juice for nearly 3 days continuously. Tested.
This time M series did a honest job by giving us a INTELLI camera of 64 mwgapixel with Single Take feature. Samsung gives what it advertises. Which made me to stick to Samsung brand. My usage of Camera is high & I found no complaints at all in focusing a shoot. Good color saturated. Well bright night shots. Macro shots r OSM. The depth & clarity of 64 megapixel is more developed in this M31s model. So no complaints.
After using for more than half month I must say, Exynos 9611 works wonderful liquid speed when it is combined with LPDDR4X RAM technology. I have not faced any lag in PUBG or ASPHALT-9 hight end games, in medium setting which is good for battery saving. So 2.3Ghz speed accomplished. No complaints for the budget spent.
After using for hours I found the Speaker this time Samsung made is much improved with Bass Stereo which was missing earlier. The in-ear delivers your ear the pure Dolby Atmos with clear precision and crystal clear bass effect.
Bang for the bucks go for it. Thanks Amazon for Safe delivery.
अब आप बहुत से Features को देख कर समझ गये होंगे और अब आप ख़रीद सकते है यहाँ से मैंने निचे इसका लिंक दिया है आप ख़रीद सकते है अभी के अभी और किसी को गिफ्ट के तौर पर किसी को दे भी सकते है या अपने घर में भी Use कर सकते है !
2. One Plus Nord 5G
The Best Deal On Republic Day 2021: One Plus Nord 5G ( Features – Blue Marble, Gray Onyx, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage ) :
|OnePus Nord 5G
1. 48MP+8MP+5MP+2MP quad rear camera with 1080P Video at 30/60 fps, 4k 30fps | 32MP+8MP front dual camera with 4K video capture at 30/60 fps and 1080 video capture at 30/60 fps
2. 6.44-inch 90Hz fluid Amoled display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution | 408ppi
3. Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 128GB internal memory | Dual SIM (nano+nano) | OnePlus Nord currently support dual 4G SIM Cards or a Single 5G SIM. 5G+4G support will be available via OTA update at a future date.
4. OxygenOS based on Android 10 operating system with 2.4GHz Kryo 475 Prime + 2.2GHz Kryo 475 Gold + 6×1.8GHz Kryo 475 Silver Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G Mobile Platform octa core processor, Adreno 620 GPU
5. 4115mAH lithium-ion battery | In-Display fingerprint sensor
6. 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
7. Corning Gorilla Glass 5 | 8GB GB LPDDR4X, 128GB UFS 2.1
8. Main camera features: CINE aspect ratio video recording, ultrashot HDR, nightscape, super macro, portrait, pro mode, panorama, AI scene detection, RAW image, Filters, quick share
9. Front camera features – Face unlock, HDR, screen flash, face retouching, filters, ultra wide selfie
10. Box also includes: Screen protector (pre-applied), Warp Charge 30 power adapter , Warp Type-C cable (Support USB 2.0), Quick start guide, Welcome letter, Safety information and warranty card, Brand sticker, Phone case, SIM tray ejector, Highest SAR value & Plastic recycling card, Red Cable Club Membership card.
||15.8 x 0.8 x 7.3 cm; 184 Grams
||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
|Item model number
|Wireless communication technologies
||Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot
||GSM, LTE-FDD, IN, WCDMA, (B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/18/19/20/26), (B38/39/40/41/46), N78, (B1/B2/B4/B5/B8/B9/B19), 5G, (850/900/1800/1900), MIMO:LTE: B1, 3, 40 NR: N78, LTE-TDD, Network connectivity may vary depending on carrier’s network and related service deployment
||Dual SIM, Electronic compass, Sensore core, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, In-Display fingerprint sensor, GPS, Video Player, Music Player, Proximity sensor
|Other display features
|Device interface – primary
||2340 x 1080
|Other camera features
|Battery Power Rating
|Whats in the box
||Handset, Screen protector (pre-applied), Warp Charge 30 power adapter , Warp Type-C cable (Support USB 2.0), Quick start guide, Welcome letter, Safety information and warranty card, Brand sticker, Phone case, SIM tray ejector, Highest SAR value & Plastic recycling card, Red Cable Club Membership card
|Country of Origin
Top reviews from India
Reviewed in India on 3 August 2020
Style name: 12GB RAM + 256GB StorageColour: Gray OnyxVerified Purchase
1) Clean and bloatfree OxygenOS, which runs as smooth as they come.
2) AMOLED screen and 90Hz refresh rate really go along to make the display above average.
3) Battery life is decent and will last a day on normal usage.
4) Sound quality is good and modestly loud. (Drawback in Cons)
5) The design actually fits the hand well as it is shorter than usual on breadth, and a bit more on length, all the more better viewing experience.
6) Gaming performance is average. (Similar phones in this range have better gaming performances)
7) The phone looks and feels premium while using.
8) The alert slider makes it very convenient to switch between different modes.
9) Face Unlock is as fast as other OnePlus phones. (Very very fast)
1) The camera is not as good as it was expected. The macro lens is pretty useless, and the main camera lacks depth and the colors aren’t as vibrant as OnePlus 8. A bit too much of beautification was there in selfie shots. 4K video recording @ 60fps is absent but [email protected] performance is quite good. (The camera is better than most phones out there but it isn’t what we were promised)
2) No headphone jack.
3) The mono speaker is on the bottom right of the phone, which tends to get covered by your hand while using. Also, being on just one side of the phone, the audio isn’t as well delivered as it is on a stereo speaker.
4) No expandable memory slot.
5) The plastic frame (doesn’t look like plastic but it is) is a worrying thing and makes the phone *comparatively* less durable.
6) Fingerprint scanner being under the screen isn’t as quick as a traditional fingerprint scanner on the back.
Recommendation: If you’re looking for a phone which delivers high performance and smooth interface for your daily use, go for it.
But if your prime purpose is gaming, there are better options available.
Also, if you’re expecting flagship camera performance, you might want to consider other phones. (Pixel 4a is about to release, that’s far better probably)
Update: Pixel 4a camera is surely much better that Nord’s camera.
Reviewed in India on 4 August 2020
Style name: 8GB RAM + 128GB StorageColour: Marble BlueVerified Purchase
Yea..pre-ordered on 28 July, got it on 4 August. Package was nice without any damage. So here is my first impression:
• Display is so nice and 90 hz refresh rate feels so nice and smooth.
•Camera is okay, but not upto the mark..macro lens and depth sensor at the back is just crap. Wide angle is okay, but images are too smooth without any crispness.
•60 fps video recording at 4K is not there at rear cam, but is present for front cam. Don’t know why they did that😅
•face unlock and in-display fingerprint is good.
•Phone lacks a true premium feel due to the plastic frame.
•The signature slide button delivers the same good experience.
Okay, so if you feel that you need a 5G chipset and be future-proof, definitely go for it. If you want a flagship perfomance, go for K20 pro or OnePlus 7T as this wont be a good choice for heavy users, but still a good experience in regards of games for a short-run(COD in high graphics and frame rate ran smooth without any sudden frame drops, because it got an overclocked GPU). StillI am satisfied with what I got here✌️
•Excellent charging speed(Thanks to Warp charge, 10 to 100 in less than an hour)
•Battery backup is so good for daily users. Lasts almost a day.
•No serious heating issues at all.
•This is a mid-range phone(one of the best) and should not expect a monster perfomance from it.
•One of the best choice as a daily-driver( If heavy perfomance is not your priority)
|Amazon’s Best Mobile Phone